As it’s nearing Christmas and I’m still a shocking present organiser, even at thirty-one, I’m starting to get my brain into gear working what to get each of the important people in my life. But of course, somehow, it always come back to me and what I will gift myself. Here’s what I’m coveting:
- I’ve followed MARA on Instagram for ages now, but after reading this article, I’m obsessed with trying both the MARA Universal Face Oil and MARA Algae Retinol Oil – I mean, look at the founder Allison’s glow!
- The KNC lip masks were ALL over Instagram awhile back, but now it’s the KNC Beauty The Eye Masks that are stealing the show. I’m seeing stars …
- While a shade or five of the Kosas 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow‘s are on every beauty bloggers list, I have to admit I’m no different. I’ll have the shades ‘Element’ and ‘Supreme’ please.
- The Augustinus Bader The Cream is no doubt the most talked about product – and brand – of 2019 and I want in on the goss. Stat.
- I’ve rediscovered the Goop podcast after a lengthy hiatus – listen to the ep with Oprah, it’s incredible – and the Goop Exfoliating Instant Facial is one of GP’s hero products.
- Every Yutuber and his dog is using the Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer and I’m again, no exception.
- Not that I need a new candle but I seriously cannot resist the Votary Lavender And Chamomile Soy Wax Candle‘s packaging. So chic, so luxe.
- Lastly, I’m after a new supplement to help me undo all the damage that I will no doubt inflict on myself once I’m in the swing of Christmas drinks and parties – enter The Nue Co Skin Food + Prebiotic.
*This post may contain affiliate links for which I receive a commission at no extra cost to you, which assists to support and maintain my freelance writing and this website.