While many may remember Trinny Woodall as one part of Trinny and Susannah from the hit ’00 show What Not to Wear, you may not be aware that she has recently branched out into makeup, creating her own line of cream-based products. But this time it’s a little different, as this range is completely portal and travel friendly, with products clicking together to create the most practical makeup kit, like, ever.
Why you ask? Trinny says ‘As I travelled the globe, I improvised my own personalised makeup kit. In a quest for the perfect tone and consistency I would mix a stick foundation with a liquid, blend a lip tint with a gloss… I mushed up colours and decanted them into little pots. And then I thought, “there has to be a better way“. The big idea was born: a portable, versatile range of makeup, with colours to suit every woman.’
From being able to build your personal colour profile online to find the most suitable products for your unique combination of skin, hair and eyes, to shipping to customers worldwide, Trinny may have just hit the jackpot with #stackedbeauty. Here’s what I’m currently coveting:
* Comfortable to wear, easy to apply and phenomenal staying power
* Made with a very high percentage of pearlescent pigments, providing a 3D metallic effect
* Adds a natural, warm glow to even the palest complexion
* Sheer gel formula blends flawlessly into the skin
* It’s simply a little pot of sunshine!
* The ultimate eye that’s moisture enriched, with a crease-resistant finish
* Intense pigment that works as a sheer shadow, yet easily builds up to intense colour coverage
I must mention if skincare is your jam, you must subscribe to Trinny’s Youtube channel – it’s a paradise for the beauty community!
*This post may contain affiliate links for which I receive a commission at no extra cost to you, which assists to support and maintain my freelance writing and this website.