Put simply, a handful of links to the pieces I’ve enjoyed recently.
- An interesting series found on The Cut: ‘Why Is Your Skin So Good?’.
- Via Coveteur: Before & Afters Brows Transformations.
- The ‘Unpopped’ Podcast is a new find of mine but I’ve especially loved the episodes including ‘Bridget Jones and the Status of Comedy’, ‘Seinfield and the Tyranny of Endings’ and ‘Come Dine with Me and the British Psyche’.
- Via Byrdie AU: Emily Algar as the most gorgeous skin, and now I know why!
- Via Coveteur: ‘9 Products Ballerinas Swear By For Glowing Skin’.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)