With a new year comes new beauty products, and I’d love to share a handful of noteworthy products I’ve come across so far in 2018.
- With Pantone recently declaring Ultra Violet the colour of 2018, Dessata have released a new vivid purple detangling brush. Designed for women with thicker, curly or unmanageable manes, the Dessata MAXI offers 30% longer bristles compared to the Dessata original, allowing the MAXI to penetrate hair deeper and facilitate hard to reach knots and tangles with ease.
- Jane Scrivner Smoothing Hyaluronic Hydrator is a gel that when lightly massaged and dried down, leaves a firming, hydrating layer to pull moisture into the skin whilst firming, smoothing and refining fine lines. Great for anyone who needs a little extra hydration boost!
- Stass & Co’s Dry Body Brush is responsible for my softer, more supple skin but also giving me a new daily ritual that calms the mind whilst detoxifying the body – the ultimate in self care.
- Aqua de Vida’s Milky Shea Cleanser smells like pina coladas – seriously! – and with the combination of aloe vera, essential oils, vitamins, shea butter and coconut water working together to effectively cleanse skin, I’m left velvety soft and well hydrated.
- Currently on offer from Jurlique’s is their stunning Rose Hand Cream, complete in limited-edition 2018 packaging that completely captures the essence of the South Australian landscape. Rich in antioxidants, the roses are carefully hand-picked at their peak to extract their natural hydrating and restoring benefits – and smell amazing!
- Lux Aestiva’s Gypsy Oil™ is a fast absorbing dry oil that boosts overall skin tone and texture, leaving it feeling smooth and revitalised. Combining the delicate infused oils of neroli, prickly pear, meadowfoam, camellia, apricot seed and non-phototoxic bergamot, Gypsy Oil™ is the ultimate skincare saviour for all over body use. Perfect for daily use, with its delicate fragrance that lightly scents the skin and has a lovely calming effect – it’s a winner!
What are you enjoying so far this year, share with me in the comments!