Every now and then, I tend to have a larger than normal influx of new products making their way to my desk. Now is definitely one of those times, so I thought I would share with you the special stand out ones impressing me, some of which you may have already seen on Instagram!
- PONi Cosmetics Unicorn range – Gorgeous shimmery ombre powders in a chocolate bronze, candy blush and/or champagne highlight. Neighhhh!
- Frank Glow Mask – If you only have one mask in your arsenal, this would be pick – seriously! See my review for the deets!
- Glasshouse Fragrance in the new scent ‘Sea Salt & Saffron’ – ‘Perch yourself atop a rocky outcrop and be seduced by the twinkle of the distant sea as the Mediterranean sunset washes over you, dazzled with Lavender, Saffron and Sea Salt.’
- Revelry Hair Co Repair Therapy Hair Care – A completely silicone free formula of hair care, that leaves hair feeling lightweight whilst replenishing the hairs vital natural oils. This haircare range contains no SLS, SLES, Parabens, PEGS, Pthalates & is never tested on animals. After just two washes, I’m hooked!
- Moon Juice Dusts – Cult Beauty says: ‘Moon Juice’s line-up of dietary ‘dusts’ comes with a coveted ‘thumbs up’ from some of Hollywood’s most celebrated beauty-and-wellbeing gurus.’ I esp. love the beauty dust, for glowing skin and glossing locks!
- Clarin’s Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil – Perfect to wear over lipstick or wear alone for high shine, this 100% pure plant oil with a splash of colour hydrates and nourishes the lips, with seven shades to pick from.
- Christophe Robin Instant Volumizing Mist – I’m obsessed with the rose scent of this spritz, even my husband has commented how great my hair smells!
- Eye of Horus Lash Lift Mascara – My love for this mascara is comparable to my beloved Benefit Roller Lash, in other words – it’s true love <3
- L’Oréal Clay Face Washes – I really enjoyed the results from the clay masks, so I’m thrilled to boost the effects with the face washes!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate – The most gorgeous and lush essence-esque product I’ve ever used. The water-gel hydrates skin for a full 24 hours, so I feel comfortable using this just once a day in the evenings.
What’s new in your makeup stash, I’d love to know so share with me in the comments!