As you probably know from my incessant ramblings on social, my husband and I are off to the USA in September for a much needed belated honeymoon/ quick vacay from reality. As we are now only weeks away from leaving, I’m starting to plan what beauty products I’ll be taking in my luggage and in my carry bag – keeping in mind I need to have some restraint here. This is what I have so far….
- Klorane travel sized shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo – Such handy sizes to throw in your luggage and you know their dry shampoo is cult status!
- Dessata – Dessata’s latest MAXI brush is perfect for detangling my wet hair or maintaining my tresses when on the go. With longer triple length bristles and a contoured hand-held design, it effortlessly removes knots and promotes a healthy, glossy shine. The super cute prints designs are great to show off too!
- Christophe Robin’s Instant Volumizing Mist with Rosewater for a sprinkle of luxury each day.
- EnBacci 3 Set Travel Companions – Enbacci is a recent discovery of mine and it is created for sensitive-skin travellers just like myself. Made from the fruit stem cells of grapes sourced in France, the 3-step not only cleanses my skin, but also hydrates it for a radiant, youthful and glowing complexion. I’m particularly in love with the Rejuvenating Essence as it gives me that much needed boost of radiance before, during and after long haul flights.
- Clean & Pure Tinted Rose Lip Balm – Clean & Pure has created a range of oh so luscious lip balms from nourishing and super hydrating extra virgin olive oil (the oil derived from the first press of the olive). Although they have 6 delicious flavours to choose from, I am LOVING the Tinted Rose flavour. It provides a hint of colour to my lips and has a modern (not grandma!) scent of floral rose. I highly recommend sporting this lip treatment with some huge oversized sunglasses in the terminal for that effortless chic look.
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Replenishing Cleansing Oil, Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant, Elucent’s Eye Cream, Innoxa’s Brightening Face Mask Sheet and Patchology lip & eye masks – To keep my regular skincare up as much as possible while holidaying, and a sheet mask is the ultimate indulgence – yet not the best look! – for long haul flights to arrive feeling refreshed and glowey.
- Coffee Bar Scrub – For a yummy coffee scrub, but in the shape and convenience of a soap!
- NO PONG 100% natural deodorant – NO PONG’s 100% natural deodorant is by far the perfect travel companion when you need a little freshen-up while in transit. The unique bicarb-free formula uses a siliceous sedimentary rock called ‘diatomaceous earth’ to absorb ungodly body odours. As it is a paste and housed in a compact slim tin, you can avoid all the drama of strict airline deodorant rules which is a big win in my book.
MAKEUP – not so much travel sized but definitely a condensed version!
- The Lip Lab BYO foundation
- Innoxa Under Eye Concealer
- Mary Kay setting spray
- Beauty Pod’s beauty sponge
- Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer
- Alluring Minerals Baked Blush
- BECCA highlighter in Moonstone
- Clinique High Impact Mascara & Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara Black
- PONi Cosmetics Brow Magic
- Kosas lipstick in Rosewater
No doubt this will change between now and then, but if you have any suggestions – just let me know here or tag me on Instagram!