Maslow & Co is a bi-monthly luxury beauty box, where you’ll receive a box filled with 6+ beauty deluxe travel size & full size products from emerging, boutique and innovative brands from around the globe. Each recipient is spoilt with a different mix of beauty and wellness products inside as Maslow & Co journey from one country to the next – bringing you their handpicked must-haves from each destination; ranging from makeup, skincare, fragrance, body, hair products and aromatherapy. Forget minuscule sachets – all products are generously sized; ensuring you can really test each product properly to discover the products you love.
My first box, which I was gifted, was the Australian Beauty Edit 2.0, which featured the following;
- 12 x Vida Glow sachets ~ Mango Vida Glow marine collagen is ideal for those who want to add extra nutrients (and a touch of sweetness) to their beauty regime.
- Rohr Remedy Australian Wildflower Deodorant ~ Containing potent antibacterial & deodorising properties to ensure you smell as clean and pure as the outdoors.
- Original Mineral Know Knott Detangler ~ Cold-pressed organic Argan and Macadamia oils combine to recondition the hair leaving it glossy and knot free.
- Stevie K in ‘Bee’ ~ Highly saturated and perfectly pigmented, our creme lipsticks are enriched with super nourishing ingredients like Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Sweet Almond oils.
- Luma Cosmetics Illuminating Highlight in Rose Gold ~ Infused with an exclusive blend of mineral pigments, luminous spheres and moisturising oil, the creamy, quick-drying formula glides on like silk and blends effortlessly for a natural finish with a hint of colour.
- Sea2Skin Active Hydration Mask ~ Rich sea botanicals and marine collagen combine to revive dull skin cells, resurface and smooth the dermis.
SUCH a great varied range of products – seriously – and for $58 it’s a steal, as the entire box value is $160! So far, I’ve used the Sea2Skin face mask three times already, with the packaging still at least half full – having the twist top is a novel idea. You all know I featured Kate Fissenden, the creator of Stevie K Cosmetics here, and this particular shade of lipstick is actually perfect. The detangler works fantastic with my beloved Dessata brush, especially ‘cos I’m an every-day-washer gal – no judgement please. The natural deodorant has replaced my usual supermarket cheapo, which I think is about time right – the ingredients in some deodorants terrify me slightly. All products that are featured within the boxes are available to purchase through the Maslow & Co website, which makes life much easier if you find a hidden little gem that you cannot live without!
This week is the release of The Japanese Beauty Edit, and if you’d like a sneak peek of what’s inside – just visit this link. And because I love you all, I’ve partnered with Maslow & Co to offer you something special…
If you sign up as an annual member before May 31, you will receive the Japanese Beauty Edit, valued at over $140 free!
Simply use the unique code ‘WHYHELLO’ at checkout to claim.
* An annual membership is $318 and each member receives 6 boxes throughout the year filled with the latest in beauty from around the globe. First in best dressed though!
Have you tried Maslow & Co yet? What was your experience?